The Gullu HE project, located in North-East part of Chhattisgarh, in Jashpur district is planned as a run-of-river development using the power potential of the IB River, a tributary of the Mahanadi river.
1) Barrage : 11.00M High above River bed level
2) HRT : 5.137 KM long,3.00M finished Dia,Dshape.
3) Surge Shaft: 40 M deep,10.00M finished Dia
4) Circular penstock: 2.20m Dia 617m long.
5) Upper Horizontal pressure shaft: 160.80M long.
6) Power House : Surface Power House
7) Turbines: Francis , Horizontal Axis.
8) Generating Units: 2*12MW
9) Transmission line: 18.00Km long 132KV single circuit transmission line .